Event: Digitalization in sports – challenges today, opportunities tomorrow
Tuesday, June 20, 2023, 09:00 – 12:30, House of Sports, Ittigen
Data is the foundation for decisions and insights in the field of sports. We show you how to interpret and visualize existing data sets to make better decisions.
Furthermore, the topic of artificial intelligence (A.I.) is on everyone’s lips with the current hype around ChatGPT and co. We will show how A.I. can help us to make the right decisions in elite sports and which moral principles we have to consider.
Finally, we will venture into the metaverse and bring you a concrete showcase of NFT’s in sports.
All of our speakers are experts in their field and will give you valuable insight into their experiences. Register today and don’t miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge and network with other sports associations.
- Overview of the revised Data Protection Act: Domenig & Partner Rechtsanwälte, Chantal Lutz
- Visualization and use of sports data: Force8 AG, Marco Pargätzi, with exclusive show case from Swiss-Ski, Björn Bruhin.
- Optimal decisions in competitive sports using artificial intelligence: OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule, Prof. Dr. M. Bünner
- Ethical AI – Moral principles in the use of artificial intelligence: Artifact AG, Stefan Ravizza
- Metaverse – New target groups and new opportunities in sports: Head of the “Metaverse” expert group of IAB Switzerland, IAB Switzerland, Adello and Lab51 founder, Mark E. Forster
- NFT Showcase: Concrete application of a Non-Fungible Token (NFT) application at a sports club
Duration of the event: 09:00 – 12:30 hrs
Light lunch and networking afterwards: 12:30 – 14:00
Registration deadline: June 14, 2023
Registration link: Click here
This event is aimed at all employees of sports associations, sports clubs and sports organizations. The invitation may be forwarded to interested third parties.
We look forward to welcoming you in person on June 20 at the Haus des Sports in Ittigen. The event will not be recorded or streamed.